Ozgur has been in IT over 20 years and his specialties include digital transformation, cloud migrations, enterprise architecture, cybersecurity, and IT service management. Having started his career as a software developer, Ozgur is an all-round IT leader with a wide range of experience, including start-ups, service providers and global organisations.
Ozgur’s key skills include:-
- Helping organisations achieve the most from their IT investments
- Leading and managing migrations to Microsoft 365 & Azure
- Delivering cybersecurity and Identity & Access Management strategies and roadmaps
- Implementing well-functioning IT service management functions and automated self-service support desks
- Integration of disparate systems and data silos to improve business intelligence capabilities
- Guiding organisations in their journey towards process digitisation and intelligent automation
- Leading and mentoring IT teams
Ozgur has a BSc in Mathematics and an MSc in Information Technology. He started his career in 2002 as an analyst developer and worked his way up to be the Director of IT Solutions and a member of the Executive Management Team for Moore Global, a top-ten accountancy and advisory network. Ozgur has been consistently praised for his ability to clearly communicate complex technical matters at all levels from support technicians to board members.
Back to Associates